Now this category I actually did incredibly well, missing only one major category, and it was the one I was most excited about. Modern Family was so well deserved, and so well received by everyone, that I hoping that the Emmys continue to honor great comedies, and not neccisarily the most popular (aka like they did with 30 Rock). Jane Lynch and Eric Stonestreet were expected to win, and both deserved so, and gave funny, yet warm speeches. Another thing I learned about the Emmys is that they love Edie Falco, in any shape or form, they love her, and she will win.....period. The writing and directing awards went the way that they should, but for me the real surprise was Jim Parsons, who was the person who I thought should have won. I was thrilled over his win, and hope that there are more to come for him in the near future.
- They love Jon Stewart....get over it haters
- Temple Grandin was extremely popular, and provided for great television last night.
- The Amazing Race FINALLY lost, and to the well-deserved Top Chef...now it is a race for now on.
- George Clooney is the man.
- Finally...and most imporantly, the Emmys are unpredictable, and sometimes they get it right, and sometimes they don't. This year....they got it right.