Saturday, December 11, 2010

15 Finalists for Visual Effects

I'm still sticking with Tron, HP, Alice, IM2, and Inception, although Hereafter, Shutter Island, and The Chronicles of Narnia are contenders as well.

“Alice in Wonderland”
“The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader”
“Clash of the Titans”
“Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1″
“Hereafter”
“Inception”
“Iron Man 2″
“The Last Airbender”
“Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief”
“Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time”
“Scott Pilgrim vs the World”
“Shutter Island”
“The Sorcerer’s Apprentice”
“Tron: Legacy”
“Unstoppable”

2 comments:

  1. I'm in sync with you on 4 out of 5. I'd give the 5th slot to Hereafter before Iron Man 2, hands down, and I don't think Shutter merits a nomination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought some of the scenes in Hereafter were incredible, and it would be my personal 5th pick. But I don't know if the Academy will get on board, when a more visually obvious choice like Iron Man 2 is there. Subtlety, a word that perfectly describes Hereafter, is not something the Acadmemy quite gets.

    ReplyDelete