Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What's Next....

One my favorite lines that ran through all of the West Wing seasons, was the phrase "what's next?", the idea was that we got the picture and are ready to move on. So here is a look at some of the potential projects and things to look forward to:

1) "If I were an Academy Member..." Series, where I look at past Oscar ballots and talk about what would have been my choices had I been a voter in the Academy.
2) Over this summer, I hope to revamp last summer's project and do the Top 100 Films of the Last 50 Years
3) Emmy and Tony Coverage, as well as other summer awards.
4) Trying to do better this year regarding film festivals and buzz coming out of them.
5) More Reviews, tidbits, memorials, trailers, and other such ins & outs.

Just cause the Oscar season is over, doesn't mean there aren't plenty of things to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment