Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Emmy Nomination Predictions: Reality Series

My Predictions
Antiques Roadshow
Deadliest Catch
Dirty Jobs
Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List
Mythbusters
Undercover Boss

Other Contenders - Pawn Stars, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Hoarders, Man vs. Wild, Intervention

Commentary - This one is actually pretty tough, with plenty of possible contenders. I think that previous winners like Kathy Griffin will get in, but Intervention and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition may be on the outside looking in. Antiques Roadshow, Mythbusters, and Dirty Jobs are all previous contenders from last year, and should make the cut again. Outside of those four, the last spot, or last two spots are a little tricky, and may change between now and my final predictions. Undercover Boss got nominated last year, so I threw it in for consistency, and while Deadliest Catch wasn't nominated last year, I think it has a decent shot for sixth place. Of course so does Pawn Stars, which could get in instead. Or there could be only five nominees?

No comments:

Post a Comment