Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Emmy Nomination Predictions: Reality/Competition Series

My Predictions
The Amazing Race
American Idol
Dancing with the Stars
Project Runway
Survivor
Top Chef

Other Contenders - The Voice, America's Next Top Model, The Celebrity Apprentice, Iron Chef America, Big Brother, So You Think You Can Dance?

Commentary - I feel pretty confident that The Amazing Race, Top Chef, and American Idol will get in, and are probably the top choices for the win. Of the two dancing shows, Dancing With the Stars seems to be more potent that So You Think You Can Dance? Same thing goes for Project Runway over America's Next Top Model. A lot of pundits are going with The Voice, but I'm not so sure Emmy voters will follow along, I'm not even sure that six will get nominated. But if there is a sixth slot, I think that the old favorite Survivor will get in over its next competitors, but that is a very tentative prediction.

No comments:

Post a Comment