Friday, December 9, 2011

1,001st Post

I realized this morning, that Wednesday's post about the WGA TV nominees was my 1,000th post here at The Awards Psychic. I have been running this blog now for a couple of years, and it is an incredible honor to have reached this particular milestone. I wanted to take a few minutes before the awards seasons kicks into high gear (be prepared for Sunday, I got four different groups coming at you), to tell you thank you. I know I already quoted him last year, but I feel like Bertie's quote to Lionel in The King's Speech is fitting: "No matter how this turns out, I can't thank you enough." From the bottom of my heart I appreciate all those that have come to read this passion project of mine. You have made it worth while. And hopefully, this is only the beginning, and there will be many more milestones to come. Here's to another 1,000 Posts!!

Andrew

1 comment:

  1. Good job! Your blog is very interesting and I enjoy it very much.

    ReplyDelete