Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Best of the Academy Awards Finalists: Best Original Song

Swing Time - The Way You Look Tonight
The Wizard of Oz - Over the Rainbow
Pinocchio - When You Wish Upon a Star  
Breakfast at Tiffany's - Moon River
Mary Poppins - Chim Chim Cher-ee
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid - Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head
Shaft - Theme of Shaft
The Way We Were - The Way We Were
Nashville - I'm Easy
A Star is Born - Evergreen
Fame - Fame
An Officer and a Gentleman - Up Where We Belong
Flashdance - Flashdance...What a Feeling
Dirty Dancing - (I've Had) The Time of My Life
The Little Mermaid - Under the Sea
Beauty and the Beast - Beauty and the Beast
Aladdin - A Whole New World
Philadelphia - Strees of Philadelphia
The Lion King - Can You Feel the Love Tonight
Pocahontas - Colors of the Wind
Titanic - My Heart Will Go On
8 Mile - Lose Yourself
Once - Falling Slowly
Crazy Heart - The Weary Kind

No comments:

Post a Comment