Sunday, August 26, 2012

2012 Emmy Predictions: Best Reality Program

Will Win - Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution
Could Win - Who Do You Think You Are?
Should Win - MythBusters
Commentary - I personally think that Mythbusters is one of the most clever shows on TV, but alas, it looks like it will once again miss the boat. This battle for Reality Series, which has sadly taken a backseat to its Competition counterpart, is a two-horse race. Who Do You Think You Are? is the newcomer to the race, and features celebrities, which could boost its status. However, I think that Jamie Oliver's show Food Revolution, which features a big social issue, and is uplifting and informational, will win again.

1 comment:

  1. MythBusters is amongst one of my all-time favourite shows, but sadly, as much as I want them to win, I think they'll miss out on Jamie Oliver.

    ReplyDelete