Monday, June 17, 2013

The Wolf of Wall Street Trailer

Scorsese has yet to make a film in the last decade (or more) that wasn't at least intriguing and entertaining, and the cast and pedigree of his latest, The Wolf of Wall Street, is impeccable. The first trailer is something I have never quite seen from Scorsese. It doesn't have the darkness that his films usually has, but there seems to be a spark, a fun mix of humor and drama. I'm not quite sure what to make of it, but I will say that I cannot wait until this one hits theaters.

1 comment:

  1. When I first heard of "Wolf" a couple of months ago, I thought it was going to be a dark, brooding, dramatic thriller. The stuff that Scorsese usually makes, but I did not expect what I saw in the trailer. Very refreshing given Scorsese's prowess.

    ReplyDelete