Saturday, December 14, 2013

7 Films Finalists for Best Makeup/Hairstyling

So none of my current predictions for Best Makeup/Hairstyling made the cut. Particularly surprising are the exclusions of The Hobbit, Lee Daniel's The Butler, 12 Years a Slave, Star Trek Into Darkness, Rush, and Oz The Great and Powerful. Instead, some interesting choices, bad movies but great makeup, like Hansel & Gretel, Jackass, and The Lone Ranger made the cut. So I will need to completely update everything in this category, and honestly, I'm not sure where I am going, or where they are going with these potential nominees.

"American Hustle"
 "Dallas Buyers Club"
 "The Great Gatsby"
 "Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters"
 "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire"
 "Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa"
 "The Lone Ranger"

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0tjtTdr33c (My reaction to all the exclusions)

    ReplyDelete