Sunday, March 29, 2015

Paul Feig and Melissa McCarthy Team Up Again for Spy

So I will admit that this one was not on my radar (and yes the trailer has been out for two months and I am just now posting it), but I ran across some early reviews, and they were nothing short of raves. Of course that makes sense. Paul Feig teaming up again with Melissa McCarthy and Rose Byrne, throw in a dash of Jude Law and Allison Janney, and you are guaranteed at least an entertaining experience. The question I have is this: can it pull a Bridesmaids? If the reviews continue to be as good as the first dozen or so, and the box office is great (which I'm sure it will be), then yes, I think it can be that comedy that once again breaks through the awards barrier. As always, we'll have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment