Friday, August 7, 2015

By the Sea Trailer

I know I have been posting a lot of trailers lately, and doing a lot less commentary. But right now we sit in the lull of late summer. The Emmy nods are out, but we're not quite ready to start making bold winner predictions (and starting August 18th, winner predictions will start here at The Awards Psychic). The summer blockbuster season is winding down, but the Oscar and fall season doesn't really start till the end of August/early September with the onslaught of the film festivals. So right now there is not much news to go around, although I hope to see Ricki and the Flash soon so at least there will be something to talk about. So for now, enjoy another trailer, and I promise, things will pick up soon! This one is By the Sea. It is basically an extended teaser. I'm not sure what to think of it, other than to say that we know there is a lot of chemistry between Pitt and Jolie (I would hope so), and that this is intriguing to say the least. Will it be an Oscar player? As always, we'll have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment